Monday 25 October 2010

Introduction

You might be asking why have I have taken the time to write this? Good question. Hopefully, I have a good answer. I have been with partners where both of us have been curious about discipline either as play or for more real reasons. The first time took me aback and left me with many questions.  My partners interests have ranged from gentle spanking to heavier scenes and roleplays. I've never been one to close my mind to such ideas. I might point out that I enjoy the play being reversed too, so, I also have that perspective.

Back then, there was no internet, so, it was a bit harder to get answers or help. Thankfully that has changed. The sites out there are numerous and laced with fantasy and fact.  There is no one place you can go to get the answers. However, the collective wisdom and ramblings or those more experienced is in abundance.  Your judgement is needed to sift the good stuff from the bad. 

There are some great books and great people to help when you reach out.  Hopefully, this site can start to answer some of your questions and if we are lucky, some of the more experienced readers will add their thoughts so you have a rounded opinion. Why now? I have a few days free and I decided to stop thinking about it and do it. Maybe it will generate some interest and help a few people.

The views I express here are drawn from my own experience, things I've reading and conversations I've had.  I've been with a partner needing discipline for a long time now. Have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment