Monday 25 October 2010

The Rules

Once I've decided my partner is going to be punished, I have some simple rules for him to follow when he is being disciplined.  I thought I might share some of them in case they are of use:
  • No rubbing his bottom before the punishment is over
  • No moving out of position
  • No inappropriate language or excessive noise 
  • Count each stroke and thank me or repeat what I have asked him to say
  • No getting up before being told too
  • Always answer a question
If he breaks any of these rules, he knows that I have the discretion to repeat the smack/stroke, add more or to start again. 

He has a tendancy to clench his bottom whilst he is being punished.  This is unacceptable as it reduces my target area, so, I insist he pushes his bottom up before each smack/stroke. This is acheived by him arching their back a little. As I like to remind him, if I am taking the time and effort to beat him, it's the least he can do to offer the best target.

No comments:

Post a Comment