Monday 25 October 2010

Shorts

Sometimes with partners there is a need to give a warning that they could be subject to some discipline.  I used to do this verbally but it got tiring saying it all the time, so, I devised a useful system.  I bought my partner a pair of school shorts of the internet.  He had a thing for school uniforms.  I informed him that when he was wearing his school shorts he was at risk of school discipline.  I would tell him when he could wear them and if he failed to do something he was asked to do whilst in shorts, I was allowed to immediately thrash his bottom.  This wasn't school play. If he did what he was asked to do, there might be no consequence. If he chose to put his shorts on without my instruction, he had to keep them on for a minimum of two hours and take the consequences thereof.  As it was his choice to put them on, there was a buyout clause of six of the best with the cane touching his toes.  It was a bit of a shock for him the first time as I decided to reinforce the lesson quickly when he failed to clear the tea mugs like I'd asked him. In case he thought I was joking, I immediately sent him to get the cane and when he returned, I gave him four hard strokes bent over a chair, which turned into seven when he kept taking his hands off the place I'd told him to keep them. It's suprising how much quicker all the jobs got done after a few reminders.

I've put a couple of pictures up to show the consequences of failure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment