Monday 25 October 2010

This isn't normal is it?

What's normal?  Normal is a personal thing and it's for each of us to define.  Personally, I think it's normal for us to search for things that give us a physical and/or an emotional high.  I can't say whether providing discipline is something you should feel comfortable about but I'm guessing the fact you are reading this means you are at least curious about it. All I can point to is the weight of evidence as I see it.  Type in discipline, spanking, caning etc into a search engine and you get a vast amount of hits - people must be demanding it.  Look at the number of forums - people must want to discuss it. Look at the number of stories - people must want to read about it.  High-street shops carry discipline equipment - people must be doing it. In my personal experience, most men want it to some degree. Many of them certainly needed it! If two consenting adults decide it's right for them, then go for it.  At the end of the day, you are the only ones who have to feel relaxed and comfortable with it.  I get pleasure doing it and so does my partner (when his bottom has cooled down!).  If this is something you want to pursue, I recommend you invest some time in getting to know what aspects actually turn him on. It might be a particular scenario or an implement rather than the whole thing. You don't want to waste time and emotional energy on something that isn't going to work for you both.  In my experience, this can usually be done by just playing around with ideas initially if both parties are finding their way and building the confidence to articulate what they want.       

No comments:

Post a Comment